- Per share amounts represent cumulative distributions to a share outstanding on the
respective record dates throughout the year.
- Net Investment Income and short term capital gains for tax purposes are treated as
ordinary dividends and can be found in box 1a on Form 1099 DIV and are taxable as ordinary
- Long term capital gains can be found in box 2a on Form 1099 DIV and are subject to
a maximum federal income tax rate of 15% (5% for shareholders in the 15% tax bracket).
0.11% of Westwood Balanced Fund and 1.73% of Westwood Income Fund long term capital gain
is subject to taxation at a maximum rate of 28%.
- Return of capital can be found in box 3 on Form 1099DIV and is a non-taxable
distribution, which reduces the cost basis of your investment.
- Foreign tax credits can be found in box 6 on Form 1099 DIV.
- Net investment income paid monthly.
- Net investment income paid quarterly.
- Net investment income paid monthly. Amount includes a non-taxable return of capital
- Net investment income accrued daily and paid monthly.
The following funds changed their names to include GAMCO in the
fund name: GAMCO Global Convertible Securities Fund, GAMCO Global Growth Fund, GAMCO Global
Opportunity Fund, GAMCO Global Telecommunications Fund, Gabelli Gold Fund, GAMCO Growth Fund,
GAMCO International Growth Fund, and GAMCO Mathers Fund.