- Per share amounts represent cumulative distributions to a share outstanding on the
respective record dates throughout the year.
- Net Investment Income and short term capital gains for tax purposes are treated as
ordinary dividends and can be found in box 1a on Form 1099 DIV and are taxable as ordinary
- Long term capital gains can be found in box 2a on Form 1099 DIV and are subject to
a maximum federal income tax rate of 15% (5% for shareholders in the 15% tax bracket).
For The Westwood Income Fundís Classes AAA, A, B, and C, the percentages of the long term
capital gain subject to taxation at a maximum rate of 28% are 2.36%. 2.37%, 2.43%, and 2.43%,
- Return of capital can be found in box 3 on Form 1099DIV and is a non-taxable
distribution, which reduces the cost basis of your investment.
- Foreign tax credits can be found in box 6 on Form 1099 DIV.
- Net investment income paid monthly.
- Net investment income paid quarterly.
- Net investment income paid monthly. Amount includes a non-taxable return of capital
- Net investment income accrued daily and paid monthly.
The following Funds (and classes of shares) did not make any distributions in 2006: Gabelli
Blue Chip Value Fund Classes B and C; GAMCO Global Growth Fund Classes B and C; GAMCO Global
Opportunity Fund Classes B and C; GAMCO Global Telecommunications Fund Class B; and GAMCO
Growth Fund Classes AAA, A, B, and C.
Note: The final distribution for the Ned Davis Research Asset Allocation Fund included a short
term capital gain distribution of $0.03300 per share.