Home > Mutual Funds > Tax Funds


Gabelli Fund Forms Tax Forms

a W-7 Application

Use Form W-7 to apply for an IRS individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN). An ITIN is a nine-digit number issued by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain, a social security number (SSN) (Rev. October 1999).

a IRS Form W-8


Certificate of Foriegn Status of Beneficial Owner for US Tax Withholding (Rev. December 2000).

Foreign persons are subject to U.S. tax at a 30% rate on income they receive from U.S. sources If you receive certain types of income, use Form W-8BEN to:

  • Establish that you are a foreign person;
  • Claim that you are the beneficial owner of the income for which Form W-8BEN is being provided; and
  • If applicable, claim a reduced rate of, or exemption from, withholding as a resident of a foreign country with which the United States has an income tax treaty.
  • Instructions

Form W-8ECI PDF Form

Certificate of Foreign Person's Claim for Exemption From Withholding on Income Effectively Connected With the Conduct of a Trade or Business in the United States (Rev. December 2000) Instructions

Form W-8EXP PDF Form

Certificate of Foreign Government or Other Foreign Organization for United States Tax Withholding (Rev. December 2000) Use this if you are a foreign government, international organization, foreign central banks of issue, foreign tax-exempt organization, foreign private foundation, and government of U.S. possessions. Instructions

Use this form to tell us that you are a nonresident alien individual, foreign entity, or exempt foreign person not subject to certain U.S. information return reporting or backup withholding rules.

a IRS Form W-9 - Request For Taxpayer Identification and Certification

Use this form to correct or change the Tax ID number/Social security number that you have on file with us or certify that you are not subject to back up withholding.

You can click here to download these from the IRS' web site.